- The tournament will be a double elimination format, meaning players will have to lost twice to be eliminated
- Matches will be played on Only Up on PC only
- Players will have 10 Minutes to make it as far up as possible
- The Player that makes it furthest in 10 minutes will be The Winner of each game.
- Each game will consist of 8 total players.
- The Finals will be 1v1 with remaining two players.
- No Glitches Allowed
- No Outside equipment other than controllers allowed.
- Teams will be randomly seeded at the beginning of the tournament.
- Seeds will determine the initial matchups for the first round.
Pre Match Setup:
- When an admin calls players to a station, all players will be given 3 minutes to report to admin to begin their set. As soon as all players are sat down, we will allow 5 minutes for in-game setting changes. After 5 minutes, the match will start unless there is a technical issue.
- Pausing during a match is not allowed unless there is a technical issue.
- If pause occurs, the offending team will be forced to forfeit their match.
- If a pause is necessary due to a technical issue, the team should notify the tournament organizers immediately.
- In the event of a disconnection, the round will be restarted with the same teams and score as the last completed round.
- If the disconnection happens multiple times or cannot be resolved, tournament organizers will determine the appropriate course of action.
- Winning teams must report the results of each match to the tournament organizers promptly.
- Teams are expected to maintain good sportsmanship throughout the tournament.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct, including harassment, cheating, or disrespect towards opponents, will not be tolerated.
- Tournament organizers will oversee the event, resolve disputes, and enforce the rules.
- Their decisions are final and should be respected by all participants.