- All players will be playing on Nintendo Switches Provided by Element14
- Each lobby will consistent of 8 player
- There will be 3 rounds played
- 1 Round will be played on each map (The Skeld, Mira HQ, & Plus)
- Individuals that score the highest points total is declared the winner
- 1 Minute turnaround between maps
- 10 Minute turnaround between rounds
- Will be a single elimination format
- Vote out imposter: 2points
- Wrong Vote: -1 Point
- Skip: 0 Points
- Win: 4 Points
- Kill: 1 point
- Win: 5 points
- Teams will be randomly seeded at the beginning of the tournament.
- Seeds will determine the initial matchups for the first round.
- Imposters: 2
- Confirm Ejects: Off
- Emergency Meetings: 1
- Emergency Cooldown: 30
- Discussion time: 120 sec
- Voting Time: 30 sec
- Player speed: 1.23x
- Crewmate vision: .5
- Kill cooldown: 30 sec
- Kill Distance: Short
- Visual Tasks: Off
- Common Tasks: 2
- Long Tasks: 3
- Short Tasks: 5
Pre Match Setup:
- When an admin calls players to a station, all players will be given 3 minutes to report to admin to begin their set. As soon as all players are sat down, we will allow 5 minutes for in-game setting changes. After 5 minutes, the match will start unless there is a technical issue.
- Pausing during a match is not allowed unless there is a technical issue.
- If pause occurs, the offending team will be forced to forfeit their match.
- If a pause is necessary due to a technical issue, the team should notify the tournament organizers immediately.
- In the event of a disconnection, the round will be restarted with the same teams and score as the last completed round.
- If the disconnection happens multiple times or cannot be resolved, tournament organizers will determine the appropriate course of action.
- Winning teams must report the results of each match to the tournament organizers promptly.
- Teams are expected to maintain good sportsmanship throughout the tournament.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct, including harassment, cheating, or disrespect towards opponents, will not be tolerated.
- Tournament organizers will oversee the event, resolve disputes, and enforce the rules.
- Their decisions are final and should be respected by all participants.