1. Tournament Format:
- Game: Rocket League
- Format: 3v3
- Bracket Type: Double Elimination
- Platform: PC and Console
- Version: September 30th
2. Team Registration:
- Each team must consist of 3 players.
- Teams must register in advance before the tournament start time.
- Team names should be appropriate and respectful.
- Teams will be seeded based on their average MMR (Matchmaking Rating).
- The tournament organizers may adjust seedings to balance the competition if necessary.
4. Match Settings:
- Game Mode: Soccar (Standard)
- Arena: DFH Stadium (or as agreed upon by both teams)
- Match Time: 5 minutes
- Overtime: Sudden Death
- Series: Best of 3 (Winners Bracket) and Best of 1 (Losers Bracket)
- Server: Use tournament standard servers for consistency.
5. Match Rules:
- No Mutators are allowed.
- All players must join the lobby within 7 minutes of being invited. Failure to do so may result in a forfeit.
- Teams are responsible for ensuring fair play and good sportsmanship.
- Deliberate stalling or time-wasting is not allowed.
- Teams may make substitutions between games but not during a game.
- Substitutes must be registered team members.
- If a player disconnects during a game, the game continues unless both teams agree to restart.
- If a disconnection occurs due to server issues, the game may be replayed.
8. Reporting Scores:
- Teams must report the scores of their matches to tournament organizers.
- Screenshots may be required for score verification.
9. Code of Conduct:
- All participants must behave in a respectful and sportsmanlike manner.
- Harassment, cheating, or unsportsmanlike conduct will result in disqualification.
10. Prize Distribution: - Specify the prizes for the winning teams (cash, merchandise, etc.).
11. Tournament Officials: - Appoint tournament officials or referees to resolve disputes and enforce the rules.
12. Rule Modifications: - Tournament organizers reserve the right to modify rules as needed for the fair and smooth operation of the event.
13. Schedule: - Publish a schedule detailing match start times and bracket progressions.
14. Venue Rules: - Participants and attendees must adhere to any rules or policies set by Element14 for the event.