- The tournament will be a double elimination format, which means players will have two chances before being eliminated.
- Matches will be played in a one-versus-one format.
- All matches will be played on the latest version of Mortal Kombat 1.
- Matches will be best of 3 until we reach Top 4
- Players who reach top 4 in tournament will play Best of 5 in the last matches.
- Players will be randomly seeded at the beginning of the tournament.
- Seeds will determine the initial matchups for the first round.
- Tournament Mode Default Options
- Game Timer: 90 Seconds
- Arena Select Off
- Character Selection:Players are free to choose any character available in the game. Players may switch characters between matches if they desire.
- Interectables: On
- Variations: Tournament Mode Variations
- Pausing during a match is prohibited.
- If a pause occurs, the pausing player will forfeit the current match.
- In the event of a disconnection, the game will be restarted with the same characters.
- If the disconnection happens multiple times or cannot be resolved, tournament organizers will determine the appropriate course of action.
- Coaching during matches is not allowed.
- Players must compete on their own without assistance from others.
- Winners of each match must report the results to the tournament organizers promptly.
- Players are expected to maintain good sportsmanship throughout the tournament.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct, including harassment, cheating, or disrespect towards opponents, will not be tolerated.
- Tournament organizers will oversee the event, resolve disputes, and enforce the rules.
- Their decisions are final and should be respected by all participants.