- The tournament will be played in the BFC Zone Wars Creative Map with building enabled, map code (3825-0766-9324)
- All players will register individually, and duos will be randomly assigned before each match.
- The tournament will consist of a single elimination format, where each match determines which player advances to the next round based on the player who wins two out of the three rounds played inside the zone wars map.
- Finals will be best of 5.
- At the end of each match, each player must report the end score to the tournament organizer or an element14 team member.
- The tournament will consist of a single-elimination format, where each match determines which player advances to the next round based on the player who wins two out of the three rounds played inside of the zone wars map.
- Finals best of 5.
- Gold Pump Shotgun, Blue Submachine Gun, Assault Rifle (200hp)
- Purple Pump Shotgun, Green Submachine Gun, Green Assault Rifle (180hp)
- Gold Pump Shotgun, Blue Submachine Gun, Blue Assault Rifle, 1 Spike Trap (200hp)
- Gold Havoc Shotgun, Blue Combat SMG, MK-Alpha Assault Rifle (200hp)
- Gold Havoc Shotgun, Blue Submachine Gun, Blue Assault Rifle (200hp)
- Gold Havoc Shotgun, Blue Combat SMG, Blue Flapjack Assault Rifle (200hp)
- Inside of the BFC Zone wars map 6 load outs/game modes will be available for each player to vote on. If both players cannot agree on a load out, one will be selected by Element14 Team member.
- Duos are allowed to build and use all available building materials and structures within the game. There are no restrictions on building techniques or strategies.
Randomly Selected Teammates:
- Before each match, duos will be randomly assigned to create a new pairing of players for that particular match.
Advancing Teammate with Most Kills:
- In case of a tie in kills within a duo, the teammate with the most kills will advance to the next round. If there is still a tie, additional tiebreakers may be used, such as total damage dealt or survival time.
- All participants must adhere to fair play principles, including refraining from cheating, exploiting glitches, or using any unauthorized third-party software.
- In case of disconnection or technical issues, the match will continue if it's possible to reconnect. If not, the affected duo may be considered eliminated, and the match will proceed accordingly.