- The tournament will be a 3v3 which means there will be two teams of 3 players going head to head.
- 3 players will make up one team.
- All games will be played on PCs.
- This will be a team death match mode.
- Each Team must win two rounds in a 3v3 Team Death Match Setting
- Winner of each game will be best of 3 maps in order for Maps to change.
- Each team must win two rounds to move on.
- Games will be a total team combined kill race until first team has a combined 30 kills.
- The team that achieves the 30 kills will be winner of each round.
- There are 3 maps to choose from.
- Both teams will decide on maps they will play on, if maps can not be decided on E14 tournament team.
- The tournament will be held on Element14 steam accounts.
- The tournament will be using E14s discord servers as separate chat rooms for each team involved in the round session.
- This will be a single elimination match.
- Teams will be randomly seeded at the beginning of the tournament.
- Seeds will determine the initial matchups for the first round.
Map Picks and Bans:
- All maps will be decided by players involved. If players cannot come to an agreement Element14 staff will choose map.
Pre Match Setup:
- When an admin calls players to a station, all players will be given 3 minutes to report to admin to begin their set. As soon as all players are sat down, we will allow 5 minutes for in-game setting changes. After 5 minutes, the match will start unless there is a technical issue.
- Pausing during a match is not allowed unless there is a technical issue.
- If pause occurs, the offending team will be forced to forfeit their match.
- If a pause is necessary due to a technical issue, the team should notify the tournament organizers immediately.
- In the event of a disconnection, the round will be restarted with the same teams and score as the last completed round.
- If the disconnection happens multiple times or cannot be resolved, tournament organizers will determine the appropriate course of action.
- Winning teams must report the results of each match to the tournament organizers promptly.
- Teams are expected to maintain good sportsmanship throughout the tournament.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct, including harassment, cheating, or disrespect towards opponents, will not be tolerated.
- Tournament organizers will oversee the event, resolve disputes, and enforce the rules.
- Their decisions are final and should be respected by all participants.